Our Energizer stations and Bicycle Sundays continue through the month of September! Though the hot summer days may be over, crisp cool fall riding is nearly upon us, and the Ambassadors are ready to help you transition through the seasons seamlessly. Here are our upcoming events:
- Sunday, Sep. 2: Bicycle Sunday, Seward Park, 1-4 p.m. It’s one of our last Bike Sunday helmet sales of the year, so don’t miss your chance to ride Lake Washington Blvd without the car traffic and pick up a low-cost helmet while you’re at it!
- Tuesday, Sep. 4: I-90 Lid Energizer Station, 3-7 p.m. Get ready for wetter weather by lubing up your chain, and grab a bike map or winter commuting tip at the same time. We’ll also have our trail safety signs on display, and would love to hear what you think of them!
- Friday, Sep. 7: Kiddie Kilo at Marymoor Velodrome. Sign-ups begin at 6 p.m., and the kid’s racing starts at 7:30 p.m. All participants get a goodie bag after the race.
- Saturday, Sep. 8: Neighborhood Fair, Church of the Resurrection (Bellevue), 10 a.m-5 p.m. You can find the Ambassadors on the Eastside this weekend, providing resources and advice to all the riders across the lake
- Sunday, Sep. 9: Interurban Trail Energizer Station (145th St crossing), 10 a.m-2 p.m. We’ll be out at a new Energizer station location with refreshing juice beverages-look out for the Ambassadors on your Sunday morning cruise.
- Tuesday, Sep. 11: West Seattle Energizer Station (Alki Trail), 3-7 p.m. Take a break on your commute home for a free snack-it will make those
This week’s highlight comes from a recent helmet sale close to home in Magnuson Park. Ambassador Stevie was out with our low-cost $15 helmets on a beautiful sunny day! You can find information on upcoming helmet sales here or call 206-957-6623 and make an appointment for a fitting in our office.