Keep the Bike Month party rolling at the U.W. Trail Party on Thursday, May 23. Pedal over to the Burke-Gilman Trail and join UW Transportation Services and the Cascade Bicycle Club from 4-7 p.m. for music, free bike fits, basic tune ups, and lots of giveaways
At 4:30, 5:30, and 6:30 p.m. we’ll have free drawings where anyone present will have the chance to win great prizes like a Bern Helmet, a MAXXON wireless brake light, a Chipotle burrito party for ten, a Racktime Bag or some delicious Theo Chocolate.
Also be sure to check out:
- The UW Commuter Services booth with give-a-ways for first time UW bikers and team captains;
- Membership specials including a free pair of JL Velo socks or $5 off if you join Cascade;
- UW Police doing bike registrations;
- Student Health Advisory Quorum selling discounted safety gear;
- Performance Bicycle providing free bike checks and basic maintenance;
- Free samples from Honest Tea;
- And Cascade’s own dj Dyno GT spinning tunes.
The event will take place in the park just off of the Burke-Gilman Trail between University Way and Brooklyn Ave. We hope to see you there!